Friday, November 16, 2007

Label: Fnugrulle


There is a new danish shop in town, where they among other things sell this. Fnug apparently means something like "ludd" / "fuzz" in danish, so it is a "fuzz roller" for cleaning textiles. Not that any swede would know that based on the label though...

(Listening to while posting: Attention Deficit - My fellow astronauts)

1 comment:

LS said...

I wonder what this is called in Norwegian? Luddslickare?