Friday, July 20, 2007

EVE: Online


Recently, I found this game called EVE online which is a futuristic ship based MMORPG(Massivly Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) Where you choose between 4 playable races and interact in a vast, nearly infinite universe. The official site can be found here. There is also a 14-day trial that you can do, and that can be found here. If you feel satisfied during that 14-day trial, you can upgrade it to a paying acount and engage in mass combat with thousands of players at once.

See you in space!

3 comments:

LS said...

LA, why are all these games about combat? I like the space thing, I used to read lots of science fiction books when I was your age, but why do people have to kill each other?

LA said...

They dont 'kill'. if your ship explodes, then you are launched in an escape pod

Olle said...

How do I know that it is you that I meet?