Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Take a nibble at Nibblevägen


This is our lastest houseproject, and a place I want to live in if possible. We´re the highest bidder, at least for now. Håll tummarna (hold your thumbs-swedish expression for wish me luck)

Have a look and think away any furniture or wallpaint you think is hideous, this is a nice place, next to a forest on the end of an old part of Nykvarn, close to the famous café Taxinge. (Not walking distance though, or maybe if you´re hungry enough.)

Nibblevägen 8b

EH

7 comments:

LS said...

Oh, doesn't look bad at all! 1939 - probably good quality too, not at all like houses built in the 1970s. Are there photos from the inside?

LS said...

I found all the pictures - looks like this has a lot of potential! But the person that lives there need to improve the curtain choices :)
And there is a sauna, now I am jealous!!!!

PP said...

OK, (not O.K.) now this one is good! Maybe because I have a lot of desing training and experience I see the good here. LS does usually but she needs a bit of help now and then!

I like it! Hope you get it!

EH said...

It´s renovated 1979 so some of the rustik feeling from 1939 is gone, but it´s still a solid nice house. No old windows they are all changed, for the better I think.

You can come and borrow my sauna any time LS, if we buy it. I certainly hope so.

Olle said...

A billiard table! I hope it is included. And the wallpaper in the living room looked alright. Good luck!

O.K. said...

That pool table will be transformed into a racetrack for toy cars in no time. ;)

LS said...

Or perfect Lego building table...