Thursday, September 27, 2007

Signs: No littering

So, what exactly are you allowed to flush down this toilet? Last I checked what you usually put in toilets were body waste products. And the sign is rather negative, not positive(ly), I think. If you put the waste down gently, not throw it, are you allowed to do it then?

This was seen at the Flemington Outlet Mall, in the women's bathroom. I wonder if the bathroom sewer drains in their pond - it was the most disgusting pond I have seen in a while with gas-filled algae heaps floating in it, surrounded by immaculately kept cute buildings with upscale outlet stores.

2 comments:

O.K. said...

"I wonder if the bathroom sewer drains in their pond - it was the most disgusting pond I have seen"

Well, if you're not allowed to use the toilets... ;)

LS said...

You are allowed to use the toilets, and there were in fact rather clean, but I wonder if you really are allowed to throw toilet paper in the toilets. In Brazil you are not, there they have little garbage bins next to each toilet for all used toilet paper, both in the homes and at work places. Pretty disgusting to see used toilet paper when you enter a bath room...