Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today is Valborg



.... which in sweden has become the students day. Here in Södertälje the new students (graduates) put their white hats on to celebrate that they soon quit school/gymnasium.


The family and myself we will walk to a Valborgsmässo-brasa (a fire) to celebrate the spring. Because spring is really here and all the trees are turning green.
The picture I borrowed from a fellow blogger who has blogged the text to my favorite song this time of year. Vintern rasat...
/EH

3 comments:

LS said...

And today we passed 20,000 visitors to the blog! There will be no bonfire here in New Jersey, despite the fact that we have a giant heap of branches in the back that I would like to burn up, but the fire department says yes. I am thinking we should build a backyard fireplace, get a working chainsaw, invite my brother OK and let him and LA get loose on the heap and cut it all up and then we can have outdoor fires for months and the smoke will keep the mosquitos away. I am not sure what PP and O.K. thinks about this idea though.

EH said...

How many of these visits are search machines?

LS said...

As far as I know, none are search machines, they are all from individual IP addresses.