Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hola!

Sitting at the airport, and knock on wood, no problems yet. AREA has been drooling over photos of peccaries, sloths, monkeys, tapirs and jaguars in the guidebook while sipping an A&W root beer float at 6 AM in the morning. I had tea, kind of boring, I know... Weather in NJ is rainy and foggy, and we are already sweltering here inside the Newark airport. We will be posting reports from Costa Rica, no worries. All we can remember we forgot to pack is bug repellent, but we will get that down there.

1 comment:

LS said...

oh, we forgot our flipflops too for the showers... oh well, nothing major

One of my worst fears is sitting on an airplane or in an airport and having nothing to read so I have now made sure I have one novel, two guidebooks, one document for the meeting I have to read, New York Times, American Scientist, and New Scientist - I admit, total overkill....